Monday, 20 August 2012

FASHION | ACNE SHOES

Featured: ACNE Shoes
1. Marlin Black $630
2. Comet Black $630

The new drop of ACNE Women's Shoes for AW12 are just SO GOOD. I love the sturdy shapes and suggestion of the 90's. Some day I'll hope to purchase myself some more ACNE, I did pick up a jacket some time ago. I adore the brand, so when I spotted this pair for £3 while spending the day perusing the charity shops (my favourite past time) I had to grab them. The mix of patent and elasticated material had a hint of ACNE AW12 and I think the 'vibram' type sole works really well for this season. I'm thinking up the perfect outfit to team them with, and I may post up a few outfit posts soon.



Thrifted £3

2 comments:

Karolina B. said...

I wonder why I have no such luck when thrifting...;)the shoes are gorgeous, very much in the Acne character. and Acne... I share "not enough penny to buy" but second hand shopping is actually good substitue. there are treasures waiting!

Amelia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.